Workstation Management Service Overview
Workstation Management Services add operational support to your organizations workstations.
Workstation Management provides both remote and on-site remediation for workstation issues and includes services from ensuring that anti-virus solutions are kept current to routine workstation operating system patching and scheduled optimization processes.
By extending the management of the infrastructure to the workstations, Management Services can provide extensive reporting on asset management and applicable software licensing.
- Reduce complexity by standardizing and automating IT processes
- Improved Productivity, Fewer Disruptions
- Improve end-user satisfaction and increase productivity while controlling costs
- Single point of contact for reporting incidents or service requests, available 24 x 7 x 365.
- Users experience less down time
- Staff spend less time fixing problems
- Better control of HW and SW assets
- Optimize investments in HW and SW
- Improved Collaboration
- Standard software with uniform configurations ensures end users have the same set of applications to allow for collaboration while reducing training needs.
- Improved Business Agility
- Faster deployment of new hardware and software.
- Common requested software can be deployed faster and have greater compatibility than unique software.
- Workstation HW deployment with recording inventory data
- Workstation HW monitoring and maintenance
- Workstation Operating System Updates and Patch Management
- Workstation SW deployment, patching and inventory
- Scheduled Workstation Activities
- Antivirus Software Management